Floor Coating Technology
Shorewood provides healthy, simple, and efficient floor coating technology with long-lasting benefits:
- Increased effectiveness of your infection control measures.
- Easier, more efficient daily cleaning.
- Improved floor appearance and durability.
- Permanent Elimination of stripping, buffing, and waxing.
Whether you are looking to enhance the appearance of your commercial space or ensure that your patients are being cared for in a clean facility, Shorewood’s floor coating solutions can help you achieve the lasting results you want.
Our floor coating technology is a one-time application that lasts 2-5 years. Shorewood will help you to determine the most effective areas for application in a complementary survey of your facility.
Shorewood floor coating solutions are performed in two steps:
- Extraction cleaning: We use the latest cleaning technology to extract contaminants from floors, including surfaces such as raw grout. Our cleaning extraction process often creates a dramatic difference in the appearance of your floors.
- High-performance coating: Our floor coating creates a monolithic barrier, protecting floors from the collection of dirt and grime, while providing a durable shine.
What our clients have to say:
"The floors at our child care center are a constant challenge. Due to the high traffic and continuous mopping we have to do, our floors always looked dingy. We were looking for a product that was safe for the children and would protect our newly installed flooring from wearing quickly. Shorewood’s product was exactly what we were hoping for. Since it has been installed we have received many compliments on how nice the floors look and our teachers are thrilled with how easy it makes clean up."
- Morning Star Education Facility
“As a veterinary hospital, our floors get a lot of abuse. On a daily basis our floors are subjected to foot and paw traffic, and a whole world of unmentionable messes. We had our floors treated with Shorewood’s High-Performance Floor Coating, and we could not be happier! After 4 months of wear and tear the floors still look great. The floors are extremely easy to keep clean and disinfected, and our clients frequently compliment them. If there was ever a sure test of a floor treatment, a veterinary hospital sure takes the cake! Thanks Shorewood.”
- Washtenaw Veterinary Hospital
"I initially contacted Shorewood on a recommendation from a friend. I own a salon with vinyl floors that looked nice, but were very hard to clean and keep clean due to products that are used throughout the day and volume of clientele. I was looking for a solution to cut down the time it took to clean the floor and a way to keep salon products from building up. After a consultation with Erik, he felt his product could be my solution. he was so patient in answering my questions, addressing my concerns and showing me samples of his product on pieces of my flooring. Erik assured me he had a solution to my problem and he was right! My flooring was treated over 6 months ago and it looks as clean and shiny as it did the day it was done! All of my clients asked if I had put in new flooring because it was so clean and shiny! I couldn't be more pleased!"
- John Takacs, Owner of Salon Unity, Northville, MI
“I am a firm believer in the floor coating and would recommend every school district to install it.”
- Bryan Brown, Facilities Director, St. Cloud, MN School District